Wednesday 24 August 2016

A Festival Playlist: 2016 // The Four Ellenments

Hello!!

So it's been a while ay... A Levels have been keeping me busier than I anticipated, but I'm pleased to say I managed to get AAAB in Art, Photography, English Lit and History which I was absolutely thrilled with!

I'm aware that realistically no one actively reads this / cares about my life, but for the sake of making this post flow better, I thought I'd do a *very* brief life update:

I've mostly spent the summer getting myself caught up on work and going on various days out to the beach / London etc, as well as going on a little camping holiday to France. I've been doing art and photography bits on and off throughout, so I'm hoping I'll maybe do a little 'holiday photography' post before I get too bogged down again :')

But, as summer draws to a close it's time again for my one of favourite parts of the year - Reading Festival! This will be my 6th time attending the festival, but only my 2nd year camping with friends. I really enjoyed putting together a playlist / blog post of my picks from last year's line-up, so I thought I'd do the same this year - so here's a little playlist of my 'songs to see / hear at Reading Festival 2016'.

There's also a couple of vlog-style videos from my trips to Normandy this summer and Japan last autumn on my YouTube channel, but I'll probably talk about those again later / with the holiday photography.

I can't say I'm sure how much I'll be active on here in the next year - I'd like to continue posting, but equally I'm really interested in getting myself a website up and running, which would have similar things to this blog but would hopefully be more frequent / easier to navigate.

So, until next time! (which hopefully won't be in another year's time my bad lmao)

No comments:

Post a Comment