Thursday 13 August 2015

Photo Diary: Brighton // The Four Ellenments

here's something a little bit different today -

A couple of friends and I went down to Brighton for the day, and I took my DSLR with me to try and get some photos for my A Level Photography summer task - so I thought I'd share a couple of my favourites, as a sort of "Photo Diary" of the day.


11:02am // the weather wasn't the best this morning...


12:16pm // arriving at Brighton station


12:56pm // the Classic :')


13:01 // tickets in the arcade - expertly focused there...


13:09 // surprisingly blue sea???


13:21 // prepping for A Level English Lit :')


13:30 // Gulls


13:41 // another of the Pier


13:49 // Brighton Wheel (which oddly enough is identical to the Liverpool Wheel...)


13:55 // guuurls


14:15 // very much in love with all of Brighton's tiny art shops 


14:20 // and another (with a mirror this time)


14:32 // finally a bit of sunshine!


14:38 //  managed to get super close to a group of (what looked like) nesting seagulls 


14:56 // Urban Outfitters


15:42 // Another thing I really loved about Brighton was the amount of colour!


15:45 // The Lanes


17:02 // the direct train home was cancelled, so we ended up taking a route that had 2 changes and took nearly 3 hours :( Hannah took this one of me and Abi on the platform.


18:46 // One of the plus sides of taking the long train was the fact that it ran near parallel to the coast, which was still nice, even on a grey day.


So that was my day, summarised in photos :) Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment