Sunday 23 August 2015

A Festival Playlist // The Four Ellenments

I can't remember if i'd mentioned it already or not, but i'll be attending Reading Festival for the full weekend this year to celebrate finishing exams, which i'm super excited about as i've been going for the last 4 years, but only ever for single days.

Since the lineup was announced, i've been trying my best to listen to as many bands playing as possible, so I can get the most out of the weekend - so I've put together a YouTube playlist of all the songs I'm most excited to see played live, which can be found here:

'Songs to see/hear at Reading 2015'

If the weather's good I'm hoping to do an Outfit Diary sort of thing across the weekend, so that might be up here soon :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment