Monday 7 September 2015

Constellations - NOTW // The Four Ellenments

Ooh it's a Nail of the Week post...

So I went back to school last week, and as I'm now in Year 12, I'm allowed to wear my own clothes - and by extension, I can't get told off for having painted nails anymore :D 

I was in a bit of a rush last week to get everything ready, so I just did my nails a solid black - but last night I had a spare 10 minutes, so I touched them up and added a bit of a design. 


I'd seen these on Pinterest previously, and they seemed pretty quick - plus they matched my lamp: 


These were done with: 
• OPI Start to Finish Base/Top Coat 
• OPI Nail Laquer in Lady in Black 
• Uni POSCA Marker in White PC-5m
• Uni POSCA Marker in White PC-1m

I think I mentioned something in my last post about doing an outfit diary for Reading - having now camped for the weekend, I can confirm I looked like a tramp for 90% of it, so that won't be happening :') but I have been taking photos of my school outfits since going back, to make a post out of those once it's been a full week. 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment